Final potluck on May 12. Choir resumes the week of August 21.
• Rehearsals will take place in the Sanctuary (NOT the Emerson Room) to ensure physical distancing and air transfer.
• Our sanctuary and campus are equipped with MERV-13 air filters circulating and scrubbing the air for the entire duration of rehearsals and services.
• All choir members are required to remain masked for the entire duration of indoor rehearsal. All members will sing with masks.
• Per the University of Miami Frost School of Music COVID-19 guidelines, rehearsals will have 40 minutes of singing, followed by a 15 minute “air transfer” break. The choir will step outside for these breaks.
• Sunday services will have a physically distanced and masked choir.